These are the very first experiments in Garage Band before I purchased Logic Pro X. There is a real mishmash of sounds on this CD, including poetry set to music. I had a lot of fun with this because there was an incredible amount of creative energy unleashed which resulted in 29 CDs of content in the space of three and a half months of steady work, morning till night. I am manic that way. I hope you will enjoy this collection. For a mere $15 Cdn, you will have sounds which will amaze you and ideas worth keeping in mind. ORDER TODAY.
- Poisoned World. This is the very FIRST piece I ever composed in Garage Band. I made up the poem on the spot. 1:40. You will note that as I progressed, the pieces became longer and longer, eventually resulting in a Symphony which runs for 73 minutes!
- Soft Underbelly. This piece has an ominous tone. Think Middle East when you listen to this. 3:12
- Her Love Was a Corpse. This is a poem that was composed after a nasty break up a long time ago. 1:43
- My Mermaid From the Sea. This is one of my very favorite poems set to music. 4:01
- Meditation on an Oboe. The oboe is a very lovely wood wind which produces spine tingling sounds. 5:33
- A Piece for Brasses. Brass instruments, when combined, can really rattle one’s ear drums. 3:14
- Till Three A.M. in the Orient. Surely it does get to be that time over there. 10:26
- An Irish Pastorale. I have a great affinity for Ireland. Since I am a ginger, I suspect some of my DNA is from there. I love everything about Ireland; those emerald Isles by the sea. 5:33
- What Time is it in Cambodia? I think one loses one’s sense of time in that timeless place. 16:10
$15 Cdn plus Postage.