GERTJANʼS SKILLS SET:
- Eloquent speaker and writer of English.
- Speak and read Dutch.
- Speak and read some French and Spanish.
- Efficient multi-tasker.
- Efficient time manager.
- Having spent many years on various boards, I have become an able chairman, capable of running a meeting and keeping on the agenda.
- Computer literate, both Mac and PC.
- Skilled user of Adobe: Illustrator, Pagemaker, and Photoshop.
- Class 2 and 6 driverʼs license/clean abstract. I have driven everything from 18 wheelers to school buses.
- Rapid typer. Average at least 40 words per minute.
- Talented photographer. I have taught adult classes in Photography through the auspices of the Photographersʼ Gallery in Saskatoon.
- Talented painter of art imagery in acrylics, oils, and watercolours.
- Talented lay out artist.
- Talented writer of all kinds of material.
- Well honed leadership skills.
- Works very well in unsupervised situations.
- A motivated self starter.
- Excellent sight reader.
- Able to effect various accents.
- Acting skills. I have movie and television experience.
- Excellent imagination/ a quick thinker.
- Broad knowledge base.
- Well traveled.
- Friendly and gregarious demeanor.
- Excellent teacher.
- Good table tennis player.
- Has worked in the construction industry and am able to help withframing, siding, and roofing work.
- Excellent public speaker.
- Plays an accordeon.
- Enthusiastic/passionate/efficient/team player.
Grain Elevator Paintings and Photos.